Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Weekend in Boise


Spectacular Mount Hood outside of Portland.

Toby unloads mattresses for the guest room in
their comfortable and lovely Boise home.

We had a great dinner and enjoyable evening with
Heather, Mike and their adorable family.

Thanks Judy for your warm hospitality!

Relaxing on a cozy Sunday morning.

Kari and Toby's handsome new dining room table.

Kari and her Dad say goodbye as Kari heads off to her school.

What a fun weekend!!

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger katetreick said...

I love it. It looks like you made the most of your weekend in Boise!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Kari said...

It sure was fun! I'm so glad that you guys came...I can't wait until Thanksgiving!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Janet,
I'm one of Kate's newest friends in CA. She and I attend prayer group together.

Your pictures are wonderful! I can definitely see where Kate gets her artistic flair.

God bless!

Lauren

http://educatedguesser.blogspot.com
http://livingwellwithCF.blogspot.com



p.s. you might want to turn word verification on for your comments. It looks like you're getting spammed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home